RN LPN PST Walk In Interviews Wednesdays 10am-5pmGreenwood, Indiana
Community South Rehab Hospital is hosting Walk In Wednesday from 10am-5pm. Bring a copy of your resume and be interviewed on the spot! RN, LPN, and PST positions available on days and nights. 12 hour shifts 3 x per week and every third weekend!
Address: 607 Greenwood Springs Dr, Greenwood, IN 46143
Community Rehabilitation Hospital South is a 44-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital on the south side of Indianapolis, a patient-focused, specialized rehabilitation hospital dedicated to the treatment and recovery of individuals who have experienced a loss of function due to an injury or illness such as brain and spinal cord injury, stroke, burns, amputation and multiple trauma.
- Graduation from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse.
- CPR/BCLS certification. ACLS preferred.
- CRRN Preferred
- Minimum six months’ Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.