Registered NurseGreenwood, Indiana
Short Term Option Nights $60/hr
Community South Rehab Hospital is seeking RNs to join our 13 week contracts! This would include working 3-12 hrs shifts per week. (72hrs per pay period) This is a great opportunity!
Community Rehabilitation Hospital South is a 44-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital on the south side of Indianapolis, a patient-focused, specialized rehabilitation hospital dedicated to the treatment and recovery of individuals who have experienced a loss of function due to an injury or illness such as brain and spinal cord injury, stroke, burns, amputation and multiple trauma.
Provides planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation. Develops nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary. Communicates changes in patient’s clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate. Participates in discharges planning process.This is a 12 hour day shift position.
- Accurately performs patient assessments and identifies patient needs.
- Identifies and initiates appropriate nursing interventions.
- Provides patient and family teaching throughout the rehabilitation stay and prior to discharge.
- Provides care appropriate to condition and age of the patient.
- Works cooperatively and actively participates with other members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Participates in Continuous Quality and Performance Improvement (CQPI).
- Maintains positive relationships with all customers.
- Promotes rehabilitation nursing philosophy and scope of practice.
- Actively participates in team conferences.
- Performs timely and appropriate documentation relating to medical necessity in the medical record.
- Responsible for completion and revision of the Interdisciplinary Care Plan for each patient.
- Performs timely and accurate QI assessments.
- Provides a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and complies with appropriate and approved safety standards.
- Supports the leadership for the hospital in a professional manner and acts as a role model.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduation from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse.
- CPR/BCLS certification. ACLS preferred.
- CRRN Preferred
- Minimum six months’ Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.