Registered Nurse, RNGreenwood, Indiana
Registered Nurse Opportunities
Community Rehabilitation Hospital - South
Community Rehabilitation Hospital South is a new 44-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital on the south side of Indianapolis, a patient focused, specialized rehabilitation hospital dedicated to the treatment and recovery of individuals who have experienced a loss of function due to an injury or illness such as brain and spinal cord injury, stroke, burns, amputation and multiple trauma. This hospital is in Joint Venture partnership with Kindred Healthcare/Kindred Rehabilitation Services.
$10,000 hiring bonus with >1 year experience
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will:
- Provides planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develops nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary. Communicates changes in patient’s clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate. Participates in discharge planning process.
- Night Shift Differential
- Weekend Premium
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth opportunities for your development on our team. Patient Support Technician to LPN to RN with the tuition benefit available if you are willing and able to work and go to school at the same time.
- Flexible schedules
- Menu of benefit plans to select from to fit family needs
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Friendly small hospital atmosphere
- Newly renovated facility
- Convenient location
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
- Graduate from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- BCLS certification.
- ACLS preferred.
- Minimum six months' Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.