Director of Nursing Kindred SAUGreensboro, North Carolina
- The Director of Nursing/Nurse Executive is responsible for oversight of the daily clinical and administrative operations of the nursing department to assure that each resident receives the necessary care and services to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental, and psychosocial well being, in accordance with their comprehensive plan of care.
- Assures that the nursing department's philosophy and objectives incorporate evidence-based practice in providing high quality care and quality of life to each resident. Services as an advocate for the residents and staff under his/her direction.
- Fosters high standards of resident care through the provision and promotion of diligent orientation and continuing education efforts, adequate levels of nursing personnel, properly prepared nursing supervisors and managers, and current policies and procedures.
- Works collaboratively with ED/CEO in adherence to the ED/DNS Partnership Agreement.
As a Director of Nursing - SAU, you will have:
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred.
- Valid RN license in the state employed.
- Certification as a director of nursing or nursing executive/administrator in long term care preferred. Valid CPR certification.
- At least one year of leadership experience in administration and management in a health care organization.
- At least one year of experience in gerontological nursing/long-term care nursing preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.