CNAs, Certified Nursing Assistants (Nights)Greensboro, North Carolina
- Assist professional nursing personnel in providing patient care in an assigned area.
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, provides ofr personal care, emotional support and performs more complex clinical skills under the direction of professional nursing personnel.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA within our Subacute Unit you will have:
- Completion of course for nursing assistants
- Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA Certification
- BCLS Certification
- Minimum six months experience in acute or long term care facility
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.