Clinical Sales Liaison, Winston-SalemGreensboro, North Carolina
Kindred Transitional Care Hospitals has a career opportunity for you as a Clinical Liaison! As a division of Kindred Healthcare, we play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients who require acute care and rehabilitation over an extended period.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to deliver intensive, multidisciplinary care and transition patients’ home or to a lower level of care as quickly and safely as possible. Each employee’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
As a Clinical Liaison you will:
- Conducts patient assessments to identify patients for potential admission into the system.
- Responsible for managing the referrals and admssions that are generated through their assigned hospitals and territories by representing the hospital with professionalism to referral sources.
- Designs and manages the marketing strategies for their assigned hospitals.
- Conduct one on one contacts with potential referral sources, maintain positive relationships with current referral sources.
- Utlizing educational opportunities to present the hospital to referral sources.
- Identifies, contacts and manages potential clients.
- Sources potential, appropriate patients for hospital.
- Coordinates transmission of clinical and benefit treatment to patients, families and outside agencies.
- Acts as liaison for outside agencies, non-plan facilities, and outside providers. Performs 80% or more of work outside the hospital.
Clinical Liaison, Clinical Medical Sales, Hospital Sales, Medical Sales, Healthcare Sales, Sales, Marketing, Hospital, Healthcare, Long Term Acute Care, Transitional Care Hospitals.
As a Clinical Liaison you will have:
- Associate's degree required.
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, healthcare administration, nursing, or other related field strongly preferred.
- Valid driver's license.
- Clinical license preferred; Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN), Respiratory Therapist (RT)
- Minimum two (2) years of former healthcare sales experience strongly preferred.
- Extensive healthcare sales work experience may be considered in lieu of bachelor's degree.
- Formal sales training preferred.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.