Program Director - PT/OTGreen Cove Springs, Florida
Position: Full-time Program Director - Physical Therapist/Occupational Therapist
Location: Kindred Hospital - North Florida - Green Cove Springs, FL
Setting: LTAC Hospital
Lifepoint is a leader in community-based healthcare, becoming a diversified healthcare delivery network with 50,000 dedicated employees and more than 3,000 employed providers working in more than 65 community hospital campuses, more than 30 rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals and more than 170 additional sites of care across the healthcare continuum. We also have more than 15 new rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals currently under development. With many locations, we are certain to have a job for you!
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. We welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
As a Program Director II / Physical Therapy / PT you will:
- Responsible for providing therapy services including assessment as applicable, treatment planning and therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the discipline's qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards.
- Accountable for and contribute to program development, quality improvement, problem solving, community education, and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion.
- Ensure for program staffing team supervision and development.
- Monitor team members competency, licenses/certifications, and memberships in applicable professional organizations.
- Coordinate the development of team members through structured activities.
- Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
- Promote adherence to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client SNF and RehabCare Group.
- Contribute to client relations and community education activities.
- Assures that all patient care activities are performed according to the company policies and procedures and all applicable state and federal laws and regulatory agencies.
- Participate in coordination of facility quality management and program evaluation activities.
- Participate in survey preparation activities
- Interact with assigned program consultant.
- Participate in facility safety committee activities.
- Manage the delivery of care in the most cost effective manner.
- Coordinate treatment activity between disciplines and team members.
As a Program Director II / Physical Therapy / PT you will have:
- A track record of successful management experience.
- Successful patient care experience is preferred.
- Experience working with a geriatric disabled population is desirable.
- Provision of own transportation is necessary.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.