Certified Nursing Assistant Acute Rehab Unit Full Time NightsGreen Cove Springs, Florida
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred’s transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA within our Acute Rehabilitation Unit you will:
- Assist nursing staff with patients’ personal care, emotional support, and activities of daily living.
- More complex duties performed under supervision of licensed nursing personnel.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA within our Acute Rehabilitation Unit you will have:
- Completion of course for Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA.
- Current state certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA.
- CPR/BCLS Certification.
- Minimum six months experience in an acute or long term facility preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.