Director Human Resources- Gilbert, AZGilbert, Arizona
Dignity Health East Valley Rehabilitation Hospital- Gilbert is the second joint venture operation, free-standing Post-Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital between Dignity Health and Kindred Healthcare. This new 50,000 square foot two-story 40-bed hospital will be located at 1850 South Santan Village Gilbert, Arizona.
The facility will have all private rooms and focus on acute rehabilitation for patients who suffer from stroke, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, complex neurological disorders, orthopedic conditions, multiple trauma, amputation and other injuries or disorders. The large multidisciplinary therapy gymnasiums will be outfitted with the latest therapeutic technologies, including augmented reality balance training, therapy bionics and a full body exoskeleton. The hospital will also include a therapeutic courtyard with exterior amenities, such as a golf chipping range, pickle ball and cornhole.
Responsible for all Human Resource functions within the hospital including recruiting, hiring, orienting and training employees. Also is responsible for benefits, safety, and worker’s compensation and oversees all payroll functions. Ensures that all Human Resource practices meet the guidelines and specifications of all state and federal laws. This is a hands on HR role with ownership of all facets of HR.
- Work closely with management team to reduce turnover, increase employee engagement and promote the Core Values.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple assignments, balance priorities, makes decisions quickly.
- Screens all applicants to ensure they meet Hospital hiring guidelines and ensures OFCCP compliance and fair hiring practices.
- Develops and evaluates recruiting resources and strategies including but not limited to, recruitment ads, attend job fairs and network with regional employment agencies and schools to recruit highly qualified candidates to fill open positions.
- Responsible for Employee Relations. Works directly with Managers with all employee issues. Is responsible to ensure that Hospital policies and procedures are adhered to and promoting an open door environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or other related degree or nearing completion of the degree.
- Position requires a high level of proficiency normally acquired through five to seven years of progressively responsible work experience.
- Working knowledge of all state and federal laws related to the Human Resources Field.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.