Pharmacy Technician - PRN- Baptist Memorial Rehab Hospital Germantown, Tennessee
- Performs functions which help keep the department clean and orderly.
- Assists the pharmacist in responding to the requests and needs of patients, and hospital staff.
- Fills and delivers the patient medication drawers accurately and in accordance with departmental policy.
- Performs delivery to and from nursing units and carries out any procedures associated with this responsibility.
- Operates the packaging machine safely according to procedure. Maintains proper packaging records.
- Assists with the gathering of work load statistics.
- Identifies functional safety needs for the individual patient or customer and takes appropriate action.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of Joint Commission standards.
- Demonstrates commitment to a healthy working environment.
- Adheres to dress code, appearance is neat and clean.
- Maintains regulatory requirements, including all state, federal and Joint Commission regulations.
- Maintains and ensures patient confidentiality at all times.
- Reports to work on time and as scheduled.
- Wears identification while on duty.
- Attends departmental in-services and completes annual competencies/education requirements.
- Works at maintaining a good rapport and a cooperative working relationship with physicians, departments and staff.
- Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner.
- Complies with policies and procedures regarding department operations, fire, safety, infection control and emergency management.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.