Outcomes Manager -Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation HospitalGermantown, Tennessee
Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Hospital (BMRH) is a state-of-the-art, 53-bed Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation Hospital that is dedicated to restoring lives. We are a result of the joint venture/partnership between Baptist Memorial Hospital and Kindred Healthcare to meet the growing rehabilitation needs of the region.
BMRH specializes in treating patients with many diagnoses, including, but not limited to, stroke, brain injury, amputation, neurological and cardiac disorders. In 2018, BMRH received CARF accreditation in both brain injury and stroke.
The Outcomes Manager provides coordination of the timely and accurate data completion of the Inpatient Rehabiltation Facility-Patient Assessment Instrument (IRF-PAI) for each rehabilitation inpatient. This individual collects, reviews and monitors the information contained in the IRF-PAI, on each patient to ensure accuracy in the scoring of functional status and reflection status and reflection of the patient’s care needs, as documented in the medical record and the UDS Pro-Doc system, in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team. This position will assist in the ongoing monitoring of identified outcome benchmarks for the inpatient population. The Outcomes Manager has access to confidential patient information and maintains all confidentiality of all information.Qualifications
- Graduation from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program or Licensed/Registered PT, OT, SLP
- Current unrestrictedstate licensure as Registered Nurse (preferred) or PT, OT, SLP.
- CRRN preferred
- CPR/BCLS certification.
- UDSMR PPS Certification within 3 years.
- 3+ years of experience in the care of patients in the acute hospital or rehabilitation setting preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.