Vice President, HRS Operations Franklin, Tennessee
We are recruiting for a Vice President, HRS Operations to join our Rehabilitation Services Team.
Directs all aspects of HRS, including planning and organizing clinical operations rehabilitation services. Overseas regulatory compliance. Supports efficient and profitable operations and growth of the business in all regions.
- Directs and oversees implementation of strategic plans, budgets and the overall operations to enhance growth, achievement of high customer service ratings, and profitability. Maintains awareness and sensitivity to regional demographics and issues that affect growth and program development.
- Provides leadership and direction to personnel to ensure efficient and effective operations. Meets with direct reports to review operations and growth in each region. Communicates and assures compliance with Support Center and divisional policies and procedures.
- Coordinates with Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, and other administrative departments to achieve strategic and budgetary goals.
- Develops contacts in the health care industry to promote rehab services and provide opportunities for profitable growth.
- Recruits, develops and creates an environment to retain management staff. Oversees development and maintenance of an effective recruiting program to meet the need for therapists to facilitate growth.
- Functions as Compliance Liaison and ensures that Compliance Program and Support Center Compliance Agreement (CCA) requirements are met, including the following: Provides leadership and support related to compliance activities; monitors and ensures execution of the Compliance Program and CCA requirements; develops and distributes written compliance-related materials; ensures the provision and documentation of appropriate training, distribution of internal and external audit reports and the monitoring of corrective action, proper reporting and responses to compliance-related issues; monitors facility staff in the execution of compliance-related functions; and certifies annually that all plans of correction related to identified problems have been implemented and that all Compliance Program concerns have been reported.
- Oversees Service Excellence and Customer Service initiatives.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles and practices of health care administration, fiscal management and government regulations and reimbursements
- Ability to interact and communicate at all levels of the organization and externally with the public
- Knowledge of rehabilitative processes and procedures.
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize with accuracy, conciseness and attention to detail
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 90
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration, a therapy specialty or related field. MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Therapy related certification preferred
- 10 years progressively responsible business experience in healthcare multi-site management, including experience managing rehabilitative therapists
Depending on candidate’s qualifications, we may fill this at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.