Resource ControllerFranklin, Tennessee
Completes financial activities for hospitals with open finace and accounting positions. Prepares reports which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses and earnings based on past, present and expected operations. Completes all duties using the policies and procedures of the hospital and company. Participates in audits of company’s accounts.
25% travel requiredQualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience including recent experience within or in support of a hospital. Inpatient Rehabilitation experience preferred.
- Experience in IRF-PPS reimbursement preferred.
- Highly developed organizational skills.
- Basic computer knowledge including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software packages and spreadsheets.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Depending on candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.