Quality ConsultantFranklin, Tennessee
We are recruiting for a Quality Consultant to join our Kindred Inpatient Rehab Facilities Team.
Provides ongoing support and guidance for assigned program directors, clinicians and field leadership for quality and compliance with Federal, State and Local regulatory and Kindred requirements related to quality of care provision, clinical/medical record documentation integrity, key performance indicators (KPI), oversight and monitoring processes.
- Identifies structural and process needs of operation teams and assists with resource management to fulfill needs related to KPIs.
- Supports the development and facilitates implementation of clinical programming promoting standardization and best practice.
- Develops and provides relevant education to company teams and customers. Conducts training programs using distance learning and on-site programs.
- Reviews adherence to federal, state and local regulations and accrediting agencies in collaboration with leadership. Coordinates with leadership an appropriate response via training and other program initiatives.
- Participates and assists with comprehensive orientation and ongoing competency of program staff to company culture, policies, and practices.
- Participates and assists with new contract implementations, departmental, division and company-wide initiatives and system implementations.
- Engages in building and maintaining client relationships with operational leaders.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Travel frequently, approximately 60-75% of time.
- Communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Skilled in developing and conducting training programs.
- Knowledgeable of current regulatory environment and ability to process and train new regulations.
- Maintains best practice knowledge of new clinical developments.
- Working knowledge of all rehab disciplines.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Knowledge of Policies & Procedures related to providing rehabilitation services in assigned business segment.
- Must read, write and speak fluent English.
- Must have good and regular attendance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, OT or PT.
- CRRN required for nursing.
- Licensed by or eligible for licensure in respective home state.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in inpatient rehabilitation.
- Preferred experience with live presentations and facility quality improvement program development.
Depending on a candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.