Legal Services Specialist, Corporate GovernanceFranklin, Tennessee
ScionHealth is recruiting for a Legal Services Specialist - Corporate Governance to join our Law Department.
Manages legal processes relating to corporate governance of the Company’s subsidiaries. Manages administrative functions relating to corporate governance and any associated software management system(s). Interacts with outside counsel as well as company employees on a regular basis. Maintains and distributes select statistical information and reports.
- Manages hCue, the Company’s entity management platform, including the accurate input and ongoing maintenance of all information and documents relating to the Company’s subsidiaries within hCue, and providing training to ScionHealth employees, both inside and outside of the Legal Department, on the hCue system.
- Manages the preparation and filing of corporate documents for the Company and its subsidiaries, including formations, foreign qualifications, d/b/a’s, withdrawals and dissolutions.
- Manages the preparation and execution of appropriate resolutions and other corporate actions on behalf of the subsidiaries, as necessary, including but not limited to, resolutions for the annual appointment of officers, directors and managers of all entities.
- Assists with the preparation and maintenance of intercompany agreements.
- Maintains minute books for all subsidiaries.
- Performs legal research on a variety of issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding corporate governance of the Company’s subsidiaries.
- Assists with the development of educational materials/presentations for stakeholders of the Company’s subsidiaries.
- Regularly participates in and contributes to one or more team projects as assigned.
- Knowledge of corporate governance principles.
- Experience with an entity management database, preferably hCue.
- Detail-oriented, with effective organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, Adobe.
- Strong research skills.
- Skilled at working indepedently and as part of a team.
- Exercises discretion with confidential and sensitive information.
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 0
- Associate's degree in related field or paralegal degree from an accredited school.
- 3 - 5 years experience in a law firm or corporate legal setting.
Depending on candidate’s qualifications, we may fill this at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.