Legal Services ManagerFranklin, Tennessee
We are recruiting for a Manager, Legal Services Contracts to join our Law Department. This position will be considered for remote work.
Manages, assures quality and continuously improves legal and/or processes and projects relating to the Company’s contract management program.Coordinates legal services, manages administrative functions of the contract management programandany associated software management system(s). Interacts with outside counsel as well as company employees on a regular basis. Maintains and distributes select statistical information and reports.
- Responsible for supporting ScionHealth facilities and corporate departments on matters related to referral source agreements and other agreements that require pre-approval. Track, route, and archive agreements that have completed the review process with the designated attorney, follow up with approvers to ensure agreements are timely approved.
- Monitor and report potential policy deviations related to contracting and assist in tracking reportable events and Stark exceptions that apply to ensure that regulatory limitations on the use of a given exception is not exceeded.
- Assist with questions related to the contract process, fair market value (FMV) guidelines, and other required paperwork when facilities submit a proposal in MediTract.
- Draft contracts related to facility operations and aid facilities in keeping current contracts compliant with regulations and Company policies.
- Triage and respond to requests for assistance in appropriate priority, and communicate plans for addressing needs to supervisor.
- Monitor trends in the operational aspects of ScionHealth to develop processes, templates, and training, utilizing available technologies to improve and promote efficiency, consistency, and compliance with regulatory and business requirements.
- Participate, as needed, in asset acquisitions and divestitures, including assisting with on-boarding of new acquisitions and compiling due diligence materials for divestitures.
- Regularly leads and/or contributes significantly to one or more team projects as assigned.
- Exhibit an understanding of healthcare regulatory and compliance (e.g., Physician Self-Referral and Kickback Laws, HIPAA).
- Skilled in the application of policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of business office standards and recommended practices.
- Ability to research, analyze and interpret complex written legal materials.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously including task delegation, project oversight, and resource allocation.
- Ability to communicate complex information and present, resolve, and address delicate situations.
- Ability to solve varied and complex business problems, requiring analysis or interpretation of the situation. Problems are solved using knowledge and skills, general precedent and practices.
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, Adobe.
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exercises discretion with confidential and sensitive information.
- Skilled at working independently and as part of a team.
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 0
- Bachelor's degree in related field or paralegal degree from an accredited school.
- 5 years experience in a law firm or corporate legal setting or related field.
Depending on candidate’s qualifications, we may fill this at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.