Compensation AnalystFranklin, Tennessee
LIfePoint Health is recruiting a Compensation Analyst to join our Compensation Department. This is a remote position.
Designs, counsels and implements compensation programs to support the Company's goals and competitive practices. Consults with Support Center/division management to refine salary administration programs, provides direction/assistance on salary administration issues and ensures compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act and other applicable laws. Researches issues and trends, develops, and recommends policies and procedures for compensations issues.
- Evaluates jobs within established time frame and mentors less experienced staff in evaluating job and survey process.
- Reviews and evaluates job descriptions, including feedback of recommended changes and salary range and exemption status assignments. Consults with Department Heads and Managers on issues relative to restructuring their respective department, including titles, salary ranges/grades, job documentation, promotions, etc.
- Conducts internal pay analysis to ensure adherence with Company policies and guidelines and applicable statutes and regulations.
- Assists in merit administration, STI and LTI creation and communication, executive compensation and other compensation projects.
- Integral partner in the creation and review/audit of Board presentation.
- Conducts internal equity analysis and makes recommendations within established guidelines to ensure consistency in pay practices.
- Assists with the development and implementation of salary administration policies and procedures.
- Provides compensation counseling and analysis relative to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
- Maintain ongoing audits aimed at process improvement, compliance, equity, administrative consistency, etc.
- Assists with salary survey analysis to determine if specific positions should be reviewed or salary structures updated.
- Drafts communication and training materials for use by Support Center and Division management to use when discussing Salary Administration and compensation programs with their staff. Trains management on salary administration policies and procedures, performance management, incentive programs, etc.
- Partners with HR-I/S on issues relative to Salary Administration, including system configuration and/or wage/hour issues that arise due to system changes in the Company.
- Assists clients with annual merit process, including training and analysis regarding how performance ratings relate to merit increases.
- Advises Recruiting Department on position requisitions and salary offers.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices.
- Sound knowledge of FLSA, Title VII, Wage and Hour, EEOC.
- Strong computer skills, including Excel, Access, Word. SAP skills preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with large data sets and ensure accuracy with attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- CCP or completion of classes towards obtainment of CCP preferred.
- 3+ years of significant compensation experience in a matrix organization, preferably in a healthcare, insurance or managed care environment.
Depending on Candidate’s qualifications we may fill this at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.