Clinical Implementation ConsultantFranklin, Tennessee
Clinical Implementation Consultant
At Kindred, we’re dedicated to hope, healing and recovery. As the nation's largest specialty care hospital company, we care for people recovering from illness or injury – compassionately focusing our efforts on helping them return home to the life and family they love. Whether they are receiving care in our hospitals or rehabilitation sites, our clinical care continues to exceed national benchmarks and earn us the respect of a top employer. Join us and you’ll have a powerful voice here. You’ll be a valued member of an innovative, supportive organization whose commitment to you is as strong as your passion for the care we give.
The Clinical Implementation Consultant will be responsible for the following:
Consultation of Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF) Implementations (new site / facility builds / start-ups), including:
- Working with Joint Venture IRF CEO and Clinical and Quality KRS team on all clinical protocols and training readiness.Other items related to readiness to open and accept patients.
Providing regular updates on progress to milestones, key issues, and timely decisions needed.
In addition, the Implementation Consultant
Supports the Clinical and Quality KRS team with the onboarding of the new start leadership team.
Supports the Clinical and Quality KRS team guiding start-up leaders to work collaboratively to plan and implement standards of practice and protocols related to local, state and federal regulations.
Supports the new start leadership in collaboration with the Clinical and Quality KRS team in preparing for accreditation readiness to take first patient.
Supports the new start team preparing for orientation and training to take first patient.
Supports the new start team reviewing and updating all policies and procedures for local and state compliance.
- Provides oversight of a comprehensive, efficient and integrated organization wide implementation program utilizing the GANTT chart as the guideline
- Measures and assesses performance of the implementation outcomes per the GANTT chart timelines
Focuses on processes and systems to prepare the hospital staff for a safe and compliant opening to take first patient.
Facilitates and reports on all aspects of services relating to the implementation plan and the opening of the facility
- Identifies factors contributing to any delays or obstructions to progress and completion.
- Encourages reporting by the new start hospital team any factors that minimizes the ability to progress.
- Fosters environment to reduce anxiety to progress to conclusion.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the rehabilitation hospital delivery of care.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Adheres to dress code, appearance is neat and clean.
- Maintains regulatory requirements, including all state, federal and Joint Commission regulations.
- Maintains and ensures patient confidentiality at all times.
- Reports to work on time and as scheduled.
- Wears identification while on duty.
- Attends divisional in-services and completes annual competencies/education requirements.
- Works at maintaining a good rapport and a cooperative working relationship with physicians, departments and staff.
- Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner.
- Complies with policies and procedures regarding department operations, fire, safety, infection control and emergency management.
- Complies with all organizational policies regarding ethical business practices.
- Communicates the mission, ethics and goals of the hospital, as well as the focus statement of the company.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, and evaluate new start activities.;
- Effective oral and written communication skills and proficiency in basic computer skills
- Extended attention to detail and organization
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Travel 80% time
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Minimum 5 years previous experience in healthcare, preferably rehabilitation experience
Prior experience with implementation or consultation
Multi-site experience strongly preferred.
Depending on candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.