Rehab Agency Coordinator Full Time - Frankfort, KYFrankfort, Kentucky
High school diploma or GED required. Medical record experience and a 2-year associate degree preferred; must have excellent word processing and computer skills; must have good communication and organization skills; and must have a valid driver's license for travel.
- Creates and maintains patient medical records in compliance with local, state and federal government guidelines.
- Completes data entry of all patient documentation onto Tracking Logs for each provider site for active and discharged patients. Advises the billing center when charts are complete for claim submission.
- Monitors for missing or incomplete documentation.
- Communicates with clinicians and/or Rehab Agency Administrator regarding issues/problems with patient charts.
- Sends appropriate billing documentation to Direct Bill; Center Billing weekly. If there is a concern about patient benefits the Rehab Agency Coordinator is responsible to follow up directly with the Rehab Agency Administrator and/or clinician.
- Maintains storage of discharged patient's medical charts for retention.
- Responsible for general clerical duties including answering phones, managing mail, ordering and maintaining supplies, scheduling patients and performing reception duties as needed.
- Collects and distributes chart information for denied claims upon request.
- Assists with scheduling and maintenance of licensure and certification requirements.
- Assists with infection control and is responsible for general upkeep and cleaning of Rehab Agency physical space and equipment in accordance with OSHA and other regulatory guidelines.
- Has regular and prompt attendance.
- Complies with Company rules, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.