Wound Care RN, WOCN - 15K Sign on bonus!Fort Worth, Texas
WE ARE OFFERING A $15,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred’s transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Wound Care Nurse / RN, you will:
- Manage the Implements policies and procedures, along with standards of care and practice related to patient care needs involving various types of wounds.
- Provides direct patient care and assistance to staff nurses, and acts as consultative service regarding wound care to clinical staff.
- Performs wound care functions under the oversight of a Wound Care Coordinator.
As a Wound Care Nurse / RN, you will have:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program leading to licensure as an LPN/LVN or RN.
- Current state RN license.
- BLS certification.
- Three (3) years nursing experience with experience as an acute care nurse.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.