RN Texas Rehab Ft. WorthFort Worth, Texas
The Registered Nurse (RN) functions under the general supervision of the Nurse Manager. The RN provides and supervisesnursing care to patients requiring inpatient rehabilitation.The RN is responsible for quality outcome oriented patient care and is accountable for the delivery of safe care. The RN also assumes responsibility and accountability for the care of those patients being treated by Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants/Rehabilitation Techs.The RN may be assigned to orient staff and students and to assume the duties and responsibilities of the supervisor in the absence of the individual.
- Graduate of accredited registered nurse program with current licensure in the state
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support preferred
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) preferred
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, evaluate and direct activities of clinical personnel; effective oral and written communication skills, in English with additional languages preferred; proficiency in basic computer skills required.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.