Registered Nurse - RN, Behavioral Health - Days Fort Worth, Texas
Kindred Behavioral Health is seeking a passionate, creative and goal-oriented Registered Nurse to join the team at WellBridge Fort Worth and have an immediate impact on expanding on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our mission of improving the lives of all we touch.
Days- (3) 12 hour shifts per week.
As a Behavioral Health Registered Nurse / RN you will:
- Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develops nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicates changes in patient's clinical condition with Physician's, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate.
- Participates in discharge planning process.
As a Behavioral Health Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
- Graduated from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
- BCLS Certification.
- ACLS preferred.
- Minimum one year in an inpatient psychiatric setting.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.