Recreational Therapist - PRN - Fort Worth - TX Fort Worth, Texas
This role is responsible for performing therapeutic recreational assessments,
recommendations for therapeutic interventions and carrying out general and specialized activity
therapy interventions and programs in assigned treatment areas. This role provides direct patient care
to various patient populations including children, adolescents, and adults.
Essential Functions :( Those functions that the individual who holds the position must be able to perform
unaided or with the assistance of reasonable accommodation).
1. Planning and implementation of group sessions for each population
2. Planning and implementation of individual sessions
3. Documentation of group sessions and individual sessions
4. Completion of Activity/Recreational Therapy assessments
5. Planning and assisting with programming outside of normal group hours for special
6. Maintaining and ordering appropriate materials and supplies for interventions.
Must read, write and speak fluent English.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Therapeutic Recreation, or related field and minimum
one year experience providing direct individual or group therapeutic services required
Licenses/Certification: Certified Recreation Therapist
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in psychiatric setting
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.