Recreational Therapist - Part Time - Wellbridge Healthcare - Fort Worth, TXFort Worth, Texas
Kindred Behavioral Health is seeking a passionate, creative and goal-oriented Recreational Therapist to join the team at Wellbridge Healthcare Fort Worth and have an immediate impact on expanding on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our mission of improving the lives of all we touch.
As a Recreational Therapist you will:
- Planning and implementation of group sessions for each population
- Planning and implementation of individual sessions
- Documentation of group sessions and individual sessions
- Completion of Activity/Recreational Therapy assessments
- Planning and assisting with programming outside of normal group hours for special events
- Maintaining and ordering appropriate materials and supplies for interventions.
Qualifications - External
As a Clinical Program Therapist you will have:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Therapeutic Recreation, or related field and minimum one year experience providing direct individual or group therapeutic services required
Licenses/Certification: Certified Recreation Therapist
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in psychiatric setting
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.