Pharmacy Tech - Behavioral Health - HospitalFort Worth, Texas
Kindred Behavioral Health is seeking a passionate, creative and goal-oriented Pharmacy Technician tojoin the team at WellBridge Healthcare and have an immediate impact on expanding on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our mission of improving the lives of all we touch.
As a Pharmacy Technician you will:
- Under the direct supervision of the Director of Pharmacy or Registered Pharmacist – and according to the standards procedures-dispenses additives for IV and irrigating solutions, mixes IV additive solutions as required using aseptic technique with the laminar air flow hood, types labels, prepares and files charge slips, and performs other related duties.
- Reports to the Director of Pharmacy.
As a Pharmacy Technician you will have:
- High school diploma.
- State Certification/Licensure as required by state.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Certified Pharmacy Technician in a hospital pharmacy setting.
- Basic understanding of the role of and use of a computer in the processing of prescription orders with minimum word processing skills.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.