Intake Coordinator - Behavioral Health - Sat & Sun - nights - Ft Worth TXFort Worth, Texas
Description - External
Kindred Behavioral Health is seeking a passionate, creative and goal-oriented Intake Admissions Coordinator to join the team at WellBridge Fort Worth and have an immediate impact on expanding on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our mission of improving the lives of all we touch.
**12 hour shifts - Sat. & Sun 7pm-7am
As a Behavioral Health Intake Admissions Coordinator you will:
- Be responsible for working with internal nd external customers to review incoming referrals of patients and screen as appropriate for admission to the Behavioral Health Unit.
- Performs and provides administrative support services for the patient admissions process.
- Meets with patients, contacts and meets with families as needed for admission registration, facilitates registration of patients in hospital EMR or other electronic registration systems.
- Conducts initial insurance verification and insurance registration/submissions of initial clinical documentation for pre-authorization of patient's care to third-party payers as required.
- Coordinates with Business Office to ensure accurate verification of benefits and timely entry of initial authorization data.
As a Behavioral Health Intake Admissions Coordinator you will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Service Area or Business preferred.
- CPR and CPI
- On the job or equivalent training/experience in admitting procedures in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in admitting procedures in a psychiatric setting.
- Experience in crisis counseling and crisis evaluations preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.