You want to be challenged by your job without being overwhelmed by it. You want to play an instrumental role in helping a patient recover, sometimes against strong odds, and go home. What you want is Kindred Healthcare.
Our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. Join us!
Under the direction of physicians and guidance from the Director Respiratory Therapy and Radiology and department supervisors, performs diagnostic, therapeutic and emergency functions for adolescent to geriatric aged patients treated in Hyperbaric Medicine and Wound Care Management.
· Safely operates the Monoplace Hyperbaric Chamber under physician direction.
· Cleans HBO chamber and treatment room using appropriate techniques.
· Maintains daily and periodic equipment maintenance documentation.
· Prepares patient for HBO treatments.
· Accurately completes appropriate documentation and monitoring.
· Provides care for the adolescent, adult or geriatric patient
· Monitors patient's safety during transport.
· Documents transport on ProTouch per specific patient orders.
· Utilizes co-workers to assist with moving patients on/off stretcher or in/out of wheelchair.
· Reports changes in patient's behavior to appropriate hospital staff.