Environmental Services SupervisorFort Worth, Texas
Plans, organizes, supervises, coordinates and controls the activities of the Environmental Services Department. This position performs cleaning duties in the hospital in order to keep it in a clean and orderly condition.Qualifications
- High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Previous experience in acute care setting preferred.
- Previous cleaning or housekeeping experience required.
- Ability to communicate with patients, visitors and other hospital staff.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.