Director of Human Resources - Wellbridge Healthcare Fort WorthFort Worth, Texas
Wellbridge Fort Worth is a full-service behavioral health hospital for adults and seniors. By prioritizing the dignity of our patients, individualized treatment, and holistic mind-body care, the dedicated professionals of Wellbridge are changing the way people think about mental illness and mental healthcare. It is our mission to improve the lives of our patients, families and each other. We are currently seeking a passionate, creative and goal-oriented Human Resources Director to join the team and have an immediate impact on expanding on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our mission of improving the lives of all we touch.
As a Human Resource Director you will:
- Develops and administers various HR policies, plans and procedures for all hospital personnel.
- Plans, organizes, and controls all activities of the Human Resources/Payroll/Benefits Department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Identifies staffing needs for the hospital, including future business plan objectives.
- Develops a recruiting plan to recruit and staff open positions.
- Conducts interviews, employment verifications and background checks to determine qualifications of all applicant. Extends offers to hire to qualified candidates.
- Maintains AAP database and other records and reports to conform to EEO regulations.
- Conducts staff exit interviews to determine trends and develop appropriate retention initiatives.
- Consults managers on disciplinary and policy issues to ensure the fairness and consistency of all personnel actions. Conducts management training in identified HR areas of development.
- Reviews compensation program periodically; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; participates in annual salary surveys; analyzes compensation; monitors performance evaluation program; and revises as necessary.
- Ensures that the HR employees receive compliance training and all education necessary to perform their job responsibilities, as required by the Company's Code of Business Conduct and the Corporate Compliance Agreement.
- Assists in drafting the facility's Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) to set the annual goals for recruiting and retaining women and minorities and ensures that all employees are trained in and Adheres to the principles of AAP.
- Adheres to and promotes Equal Employment Opportunity and the facility's Affirmative Action Plan. Serves as the facility's Equal Employment Coordinator for Affirmative Action.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- Promotes adherence to the Company's Code of Business Conduct and the Corporate Compliance Agreement by monitoring employee performance and identifying and responding to compliance issues.
As a Human Resource Director you will have:
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field.
Experience: 5 years of experience in human resources.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.