Culinary Services Manager - Behavioral Health - Fort Worth, TXFort Worth, Texas
Kindred Behavioral Health is seeking a passionate, creative and goal-oriented Culinary Services Manager to join the team at WellBridge Plano and have an immediate impact on expanding on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our mission of improving the lives of all we touch.
As a Culinary Services Manager you will:
- Responsible for organizing and directing the overall operation
of the Nutrition & Culinary Services food service function in accordance
with applicable federal, state, and local guidelines and regulations, company
policies and procedures, and in coordination with the Registered Dietitian /
Nutrition & Culinary Services Director, to ensure that quality food service
and nutrition care is provided to the patients, employees, and guests.
As a Culinary Services Manager you will have:
Education (one of these is required):
- Registered/licensed Dietitian
- Registered Dietetic Technician
- Certified Dietary Manager (Association of Food & Nutrition Professionals)
- Certified Food Service Manager (CFM; International Food Service Executives Association)
- Food Management Professional (FMP, MFP; National Restaurant Association - ManageFirst™ program)
- Associates degree or higher in food service or restaurant management+ +Must meet state requirements and have frequent, scheduled consultations with registered dietician.
- Food Protection Manager Certification from an ANSI-CFP accredited program
Two years’ experience in food service management.
Experience in hospital setting preferred.
Knowledge and experience with therapeutic diet preparation.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.