Clinical Program Associate - Tues thru Sat -Wellbridge - Fort Worth - TXFort Worth, Texas
Kindred Behavioral Health is seeking a passionate, creative and goal-oriented Clinical Program Associate tojoin the team at WellBridge Healthcare and have an immediate impact on expanding on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our mission of improving the lives of all we touch.
Tues thru Sat schedule (8 hour shifts)
As a Clinical Program Associate you will:
- Functions as a member of the Behavioral Health Clinical Team in providing support to the Clinical Services team for patients on the Behavioral Health Units.
- Provides and documents initial Discharge Planning Assessments, conducts collateral calls to families and provides ongoing communication and updates to families of patient’s progress and the dates and times of treatment team meetings.
- Assists with Treatment Team coordination and the daily discharge process.
- Conducts psychoeducational groups and performs court liaison duties for assigned patients.
As a Clinical Program Associate you will have:
- Minimum of 30 hours of undergraduate course work
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience in behavioral health discipline
- Acute inpatient psychiatric hospital experience preferred
- CPI-to be completed upon hire
- CPR-to be completed upon hire
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.