Behavioral Health Intake & Admissions Coordinator - PRN - Fort Worth, TexasFort Worth, Texas
Wellbridge Healthcare, owned and operated by Kindred Behavioral Health, is seeking a passionate, creative and goal-oriented PRN Intake and Admissions Coordinator tojoin the team at our behavioral health hospital in Fort Worth. We specialize in compassionate behavioral health services, including crisis stabilization for acute mental health and substance use disorders. Our philosophy is built on a psychosocial model of care and follows the core principles of resilience, recovery and restoration.
We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation and flexible scheduling so you can focus on what really matters – providing quality patient care. Join our team and build a career that touches lives.
Coverage is needed for Nights/Evenings - Occasional overnight shifts may be requested
As a PRNBehavioral Health & Intake Admissions Coordinator you will:
- Be responsible for working with internal nd external customers to review incoming referrals of patients and screen as appropriate for admission to the Behavioral Health Unit.
- Performs and provides administrative support services for the patient admissions process.
- Meets with patients, contacts and meets with families as needed for admission registration, facilitates registration of patients in hospital EMR or other electronic registration systems.
- Conducts initial insurance verification and insurance registration/submissions of initial clinical documentation for pre-authorization of patient's care to third-party payers as required.
- Coordinates with Business Office to ensure accurate verification of benefits and timely entry of initial authorization data.
As a PRNBehavioral Health & Intake Admissions Coordinator you will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Service Area or Business preferred.
- CPR and CPI
- On the job or equivalent training/experience in admitting procedures in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in admitting procedures in a psychiatric setting.
- Experience in crisis counseling and crisis evaluations preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.