Assistant Director, Intake and Admissions - Behavioral Health - Fort Worth, TXFort Worth, Texas
Kindred Behavioral Health is seeking a passionate, creative and goal-oriented Assistant Director of Intake & Admissions to join the team at Wellbridge Healthcare and have an immediate impact on expanding on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our mission of improving the lives of all we touch. Licensure required for this position. We are currently offering a $5k sign on bonus for this position.
As an Assistant Director of Intake & Admissions you will:
· Assumes personal responsibility for obtaining and maintaining professional development and education. Maintains or obtains relevant licensure as appropriate
· Utilizes management, financial, regulatory, and clinical and systems knowledge to assess market needs, and collaborates with Director of Business Development and business development staff to ensure timely response to inquiries and referrals; gathers data from a variety of sources in systematic manner, tracking, trending and analyzing and synthesizing performance indicators.
· Demonstrates leadership in working with the Director to plan and schedule the department in an efficient manner that supports timely assessment of referrals, Manages staff and promotes clinical competence. Responds to community/market needs, regulatory changes, patient service needs and quality service demands.
· Provides oversight of human and fiscal resource utilization and financial performance, maintaining budgetary and safety guidelines.
· Accepts participation in special projects, other duties and appointments to hospital/local/regional committees as appropriate.Qualifications
Qualifications - External
As an Assistant Director of Intake & Admissions you will have:
Education: Minimum Master’s Degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Professional Counseling
Licenses/Certification: Licensure in State of Practice. Independent Practice Scope Licensure
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.