Clinical Supervisor (RN Charge Nurse) - FT NightsFort Smith, Arkansas
Full Time RN Charge Nurse
Night Shift - 7PM - 7AM
Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital Fort Smith is a joint venture partnership between Kindred Healthcare and Mercy. This brand new state of the art, 50 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital provides care for adults recovering from conditions such as stroke, neurological disease, injury to the brain or spinal cord and other debilitating illnesses or injuries. Kindred and Mercy are also partners for rehabilitation hospitals in Oklahoma City, St. Louis and Springfield, Missouri.
With more than 25 standalone inpatient rehabilitation facilities (IRFs) across a dozen states, Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services (KHRS) is a partner of choice for many major hospital systems in the creation and success of joint-venture operations that outperform in both clinical and financial outcomes. We bring proven rehabilitation management and services expertise that benefits our partners as well as the nearly 50,000 IRF patients we see each year who seek to recover and get home quickly from any of a number of conditions, including stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, orthopedic injury, neurological conditions, amputation and trauma.
The House Supervisor functions under the direction and supervision of the CCO and assumes responsibility for the hospital. The house supervisor in collaboration with the CCO and leadership team assists to implement, interpret and assure compliance with policies and procedures including regulatory and accreditation standards. The house supervisor directly supervises the nurses. The house supervisor is responsible for implementing hospital goals and objectives based on budget parameters. The house supervisor reinforces the mission and vision of the hospital in all interactions.
- Graduate of accredited registered nurse program with current licensure in the state. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support required,
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) required on eligibility.
- Minimum of two years of previous nursing management required
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, evaluate and direct activities of clinical personnel; effective oral and written communication skills, in English with additional languages preferred; proficiency in basic computer skills required.
- Demonstrates problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.