Rehabilitation Technician - CNA required - Full time - Ft. Myers, FLFort Myers, Florida
Job ID: 374176
Kindred Certified Nursing Assistants are dedicated members of our support staff and an indispensable component of our health care team. Acting as care giver to high acuity patients in a long term acute care hospital setting, you will assist patients with daily activities such as grooming, bathing and feeding. You will also assist our RNs with their duties, including administering patient vitals. Join us in this caring role, and see what’s possible when respect, compassion and continual learning guide your day, every day.
What do you need to be a successful Certified Nursing Assistant at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
- Team player
To see the changes and impact that you can make in somebody’s life is why I really love my job.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Bonuses & Recognition
Retention bonus, Employee of the Month Recognition, and Individual Recognition for going “Above & Beyond”.
We are currently recruiting for a Rehabilitation Technician. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Provides resident care support under the direction of a licensed therapist. Help mentally and/or physically impaired resident to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
- Follows resident care-related tasks as determined by the OTR/RPT to assist the resident in achieving optimal goals.
- Must be able to communicate in both verbally and in writing to members of the rehabilitation team.
- Visual acuity to perceive residents reactions to treatment and to read instructions.
- Able to lift and carry equipment, supplies and materials up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6-12 months relevant experience strongly recommended in a rehab setting.
- CPR certification (when required).
- Willing to participate in on-the-job training after initial orientation.
This position offers a competitive pay rate and benefits package including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Group Legal Plan
- Laser Eye Surgery Discount Plan
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.