Program Director - San Juan Regional Rehab HospitalFarmington, New Mexico
Job #: 394960
The Program Director will lead a team of therapists to ensure they provide clinically appropriate care to all of our patients. They are responsible for providing guidance and support to their team and to act as a liaison to our customers. The Program Director works with their team to ensure timely and accurate documentation. The Program Director provides training and development opportunities to their staff. They work with the facility to develop programs that will benefit the patients and assure long term result from their therapy.
What do you need to be a successful Program Director at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
Great Workplace. Very supportive management. Flexible work schedule. Great documentation system. Company values and mission align with my own.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Bonuses & Recognition
Retention bonus, Employee of the Month Recognition, and Individual Recognition for going “Above & Beyond”.
- Responsible for the total operation of the rehabilitation program.
- Accountable for budgeting, program growth, Human Resources management expense management, program development, quality and outcome improvement and productivity management in an interdisciplinary fashion.
- A role model for adherence to Kindred policies, procedures, communication and serves as the "face" of the program at the hospital.
As a Program Director you will have:
- At minimum be a graduate of a four year bachelor degree program
- Preference for clinical experience with a degree as a Physical Therapist (PT), Occupational Therapist (OT), Speech Language Therapist (SLP) or Registered Nurse (RN)
- A track record of successful management experience in an Acute Rehabilitation Unit (or like experience) coupled with strong business, interpersonal, organizational and entrepreneurial skill is necessary
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.