Nurse ManagerFarmington, New Mexico
As a Nurse Manager you will:
- Oversee the overall direction and supervision of patient care activities and nursing personnel of a nursing unit.
- Consult with staff, physicians, and the Program Director on nursing problems and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs are met.
- Ensure nursing staff follows policy and procedures, participates in the investigation and preparation of reports.
- Assist with admissions, PAS completion, and quality.
- Ensure adequate staffing for nursing units.
- Implement the Standards of Nursing Practice related to all nursing care areas and functions.
- Act as the administrative representative in the absence of Program Director.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred. Additional state requirements as applicable. Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may substitute for education requirements.
- Registered Nurse in the State.
- BCLS and ACLS Certification.
- CRRN preferred.
- Minimum three years’ experience in all aspects of medical surgical nursing.
- Minimum two years’ supervisory experience preferred.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.