Program Assistant - IRF/PAI Coordinator - Full Time Eugene, Oregon
IT'S SIMPLE. You want to work in a healthcare setting where you are valued and appreciated - where you receive respect from your superiors and co-workers as well as the patients you treat.
You want to be challenged by your job without being overwhelmed by it. You want to play an instrumental role in helping a patient recover, sometimes against strong odds, and go home. What you want is Kindred Healthcare.
Our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. Join us!
PeaceHealth has engaged Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services to manage inpatient rehabilitation services at PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center, University District, in Eugene.
Under the agreement, Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services will manage and operate the Oregon Rehabilitation Center, University District’s 18-bed acute rehabilitation unit.
The Oregon Rehabilitation Center, which opened at University District in 1976, has a long history of offering exceptional care to patients recovering from serious illness or injury, including stroke and brain injury.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for initiating and coordinating the clerical and administrative functions required of an administrative office such as handling correspondence and word processing, making travel arrangements, answering telephone and e-mail inquiries, organizing meetings and files. This includes producing and processing very confidential information.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the production of all correspondence, letters, memos, reports, policies, forms, newsletters and special mailings.
- Assists with general office functions including, but not limited to, filing, copying, processing mail, maintaining records / files, ordering supplies and coordinating office equipment maintenance.
- Assists with the coordination of special events, meetings, seminars, educational / training programs and other assignments as requested.
- Able to put together data from different sources for special projects; prepares reports.
- Answers the telephone in a professional manner; directs calls appropriately.
- Maintains site records, files, policy and procedure manuals, as necessary.
- Communicates appropriately and clearly to the director/manager, coworkers.
- Maintains a good working relationship both within the site and with other sites as well as the Support Center
- Is a resource person both within the site and to administrative staff of other sites.
- Manages and operates equipment safely and correctly.
Education:High School diploma
Experience: At least one (1) year of secretarial experience is required.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.