Chief Executive Officer Escondido, California
After a 20+ year relationship, Kindred Healthcare and Palomar Health have opened a Joint Venture acute inpatient rehabilitation hospital. The two-story, 58,000-square-foot facility features 52 inpatient beds and is located on the campus of Palomar Medical Center in Escondido, California. Our new hospital offers treatment services to a variety of rehabilitation patient types, including brain injury and stroke patients. This is San Diego County’s first standalone rehabilitation hospital.
5 years of successful healthcare management experience, 3-5 years as hospital/healthcare facility CEO/COO preferred, rehabilitation hospital experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree required, Masters degree preferred
- Rehabilitation operations experience required
- Med-Surg hospitals and systems (for profit and non-profit) knowledge a plus
- Basic computer knowledge including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Clinical and Administrative Management experience a plus
- Experience with a start-up hospital desired
- Passion for superior clinical outcomes/programs, superior patient satisfaction and partner relationships required.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.