Chief Executive Officer - Palomar Rehabilitation Institute - Escondido, CAEscondido, California
Kindred Healthcare and Palomar Health have signed a Joint Venture and recently celebrated the groundbreaking of a new acute inpatient rehabilitation hospital. The two-story, 58,000-square-foot facility will feature 52 inpatient beds and is located on the campus of
Palomar Medical Center in Escondido, California.
The new hospital will offer treatment services to a variety of rehabilitation patient types, including brain injury and stroke patients. This will be San Diego County’s first standalone rehabilitation hospital. Expected to open in 2021, this facility comes as Palomar and Kindred continues to run its existing inpatient rehabilitation program, which has been run by Kindred since 2000.
5 years of successful healthcare management experience, 3-5 years as hospital/healthcare facility CEO/COO preferred, rehabilitation hospital experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree required, Masters degree preferred
- Rehabilitation operations experience required
- Med-Surg hospitals and systems (for profit and non-profit) knowledge a plus
- Basic computer knowledge including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Clinical and Administrative Management experience a plus
- Experience with a start-up hospital desired
- Passion for superior clinical outcomes/programs, superior patient satisfaction and partner relationships required.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.