Kindred RehabilitationServices is the largest diversified provider of rehabilitation therapy in the country. Through RehabCare and Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services, we provide leading therapy to more than 2,000 sites of service across different settings in the care continuum and have been managing rehab for more than 30 years. We provide rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech-language therapies to virtually every care setting including inpatient, outpatient, skilled nursing, home health, long-term acute care and assisted living. With locations across 47 states, we are certain to have a rehab job for you as a Nurse Manager/Educator.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee's dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine's 'Most Admired Healthcare Company' for 9 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
As a Nurse Manager (NM)/Educator you will:
- Function under the direction and supervision of the Chief Clinical Officer (CCO) and assumes responsibility for the Nursing Department.
- The NM in collaboration with the CCO and leadership team assists to implement, interpret, and assure compliance with policies and procedures including regulatory and accreditation standards.
- The NM directly supervises the charge nurses and other co-workers as assigned.
- The NM is responsible for implementing hospital goals and objectives based on budget parameters.
- The NM reinforces the mission and vision of the hospital in all interactions.
- Educating the staff on a regular basis and signing off on competencies.
Nurse Manager, NM, Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse, CRRN, Unit Nurse Manager, RN Unit Nurse Manager, Nurse Manager, RN Nurse Manager, Nursing, Clinical Nurse, ICU, Critical Care, Intensive Care Unit, RN, Registered Nurse, Critical Care RN, Medical Surgical Nursing, Hospital, Healthcare, Long Term Acute Care, Transitional Care Hospitals, Leadership, Clinical Operations, Admissions Nurse, Admission Nurse, BSN, case management, case manager, hospice, hospice nurse, hospice RN, Nurse, Nurse Care Manager, Nurse Job, Nurse Jobs, oncology RN, oncology nurse, oncology registered nurse, palliative care nurse, palliative care RN, palliative care registered nurse, registered nurse, RN Job, RN Jobs, Registered Nurse Job, Registered Nurse Jobs, Nursing, Registered Nurse, Registered Nurse Case Manager, RN, R.N., RN Case Manager, quality improvement, skilled visit, staff RN, staff nurse, staff registered nurse, visit nurse, home care manager, clinical director, clinical manager, clinical supervisor, RN clinical director, RN clinical manager, RN clinical supervisor, nurse clinical manager, nurse clinical director, nurse clinical supervisor, clinical administrator, nurse administrator, RN administrator, patient care manager, patient care director, patient care supervisor, director of nursing, manager of nursing, supervisor of nursing, DON, DOCS, DNS, director of clinical services, field case manager, RN, ADON, floor supervisor, house supervisor, manager, RN supervisor, RN director, registered nurse director, registered nurse manager, registered nurse supervisor, nurse management, Inpatient Rehabilitation Services, IRFS, RehabCare, Rehabilitation ServicesQualifications
As a Nurse Manager (NM) you will have:
- Graduate of accredited registered nurse program. Master's degree preferred.
- Current state licensure in the state required.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) required.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) preferred.
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) preferred.
- Minimum of two years of previous nursing management required.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.