Nurse Extern (RN), NightsDover, New Jersey
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred’s transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Nurse Externyou will:
- Under the supervision of the RN, assists with the delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment Planning Intervention and Evaluation.
- Assists professional nursing personnel in providing patient care in assigned area.
- Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides personal care, education, emotional support.
- Performs more complex clinical skills under the direct supervision of the RN.
As a Nurse Extern you will have:
- Graduate of an accredited RN program awaiting to take NCLEX or
- In the final year of an accredited RN program.
- Clinical rotations in an accredited RN program.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.