Speech Language Pathologist - SLP- PRN- Davenport, IADavenport, Iowa
- Play an important part in helping our patient to recover and feel better about themselves by providing therapy to maximize speech, language, cognitive and swallowing abilities.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with Peoplefirst, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
Clinical, clinic, geriatric, geriatrics, Healthcare, health care, Homecare, home care, home health, homehealth, hospital, inpatient, licensed therapist, licensed SLP, licensed S.L.P., licensed ST, licensed S.T., licensed speech therapist, licensed speech language pathologist, neuro, neurological, medical, medical care, therapist, therapy Care Manager, therapy case manager, therapy case management, therapy Job, therapy Jobs, ST job, ST jobs, S.T. job, S.T. jobs, SLP job, SLP jobs, speech therapy job, speech therapy jobs, speech therapist job, speech therapist jobs, Oasis, outpatient, outpatient clinic, out patient, outpatient rehab, outpatient SLP, outpatient speech, outpatient therapist, outpatient speech therapy, outpatient speech therapist, PRN, PDM, rehab, rehab SLP, rehab S.L.P., rehab speech therapist, rehab setting, rehabilitative, therapeutic, skilled visit, SNF, therapy, travel ST, travel S.T., travel SLP, travel S.L.P., travel therapist, travel speech therapist, traveling ST, traveling S.T., traveling speech therapist, travel speech language pathologist, traveling SLP, traveling S.L.P., traveling speech language pathologist, speech language pathology, speech language pathologist, Speech/Language Pathologist, Speech-Language Pathologist, speech therapy, Speech & Language Pathology, Speech & Language therapy, speech and language therapy jobs, SP, SLP, SP, ST, S.L.P., S.T., S.P., CFY, SLP-CCC, SLP-CFY, swallowing, dysphasia, aphasia, audio, CCC, CFY rehabilitation services, rehabcare, hospital rehabilitation services, inpatient rehabilitation services, skilled rehabilitation services, IRF, HRS, SRS, RHC, RHB
- Graduate of a master’s level program in Speech Language Pathology which is accredited by Education Standards Board or whose practice meets ASHA certification requirements.
- Meet the education and experience requirements for Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology or Audiology granted by ASHA
- Minimum of six months speech therapist / speech language pathologist experience working with an adult and geriatric population.
- Current and unrestricted Speech Language Pathologist license in the state where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.