VIRTUAL JOB FAIR- Nursing openingsDallas, Texas
Methodist Rehabilitation Hospital is hosting a Virtual Hiring Event!
Join us Thursday, Feburary 18th between 3:00 PM 6:00 PM to chat with our team.
We have openings for Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses!
$10,000 sign on bonus
As part of our team you will enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package.
The health and safety of our patients, team members and candidates is very important to us. We continue to provide care for our patients and families, as well as one another, and are therefore still taking applications and filling open positions. Due to the current situation related to the most recent coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re using online tools to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at Kindred.
As a Registered Nurse/RN you will have:
- Graduated from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing as Registered Nurse / RN or Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program as a Registered Nurse / RN.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
- CPR/BCLS certification is required. ACLS preferred.
- Minimum six months as a Registered nurse / RN with Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Graduate of accredited licensed practical nurse program with current licensure in the state
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, evaluate and direct activities of clinical personnel; effective oral and written communication skills, in English with additional languages preferred; proficiency in basic computer skills required.
- CPR/BCLS certification.
- IV Certified preferred
- Minimum six months’ Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.