Rehab Tech - PRN (on call) Dallas, Texas
Methodist Rehabilitation Hospital, our beautiful, 50-bed JCAHO and CARF accredited freestanding Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF) located at 3020 West Wheatland Road in Dallas, TX.
Methodist Rehabilitation Hospital’s mission is to deliver comprehensive, efficient medical rehabilitation to persons with disabling conditions in order to provide them the opportunity to achieve the highest attainable level of functional improvement. Specialty programs include stroke rehabilitation, brain injury rehab, orthopedic physical therapy, and amputation treatment.
- Transport patients to and from gym
- Prepare patient for prescribed treatment and assists professional staff with patient treatment.
- Follow plan for discharge and discusses with clinical staff any additional discharge concerns which arise during care of the patient
- Prepare, clean and maintain treatment areas and equipment.
- Procure and keep an accurate inventory of all therapy supplies.
- Perform routine clerical tasks for Therapy Department.
- Able to lift and carry equipment, supplies and materials up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6-12 months experience in an inpatient rehabilitation setting.
- CPR certification
- Certified Nurse Aide- preferred
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.