Receptionist/Central Supply Clerk - PRN(as needed)-Methodist Rehab HospitalDallas, Texas
You want to work in a hospital setting where you are valued and appreciated - where you receive respect from your superiors and co-workers as well as the patients you treat.
You want to be challenged by your job without being overwhelmed by it. You want to play an instrumental role in helping a patient recover, sometimes against strong odds, and go home. What you want is Methodist Rehabilitation.
Our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. Join us!
Methodist Rehabilitation is seeking a PRN Receptionist to help greet guests and visitors to our facility.
The receptionist coordinates communications and information, answers switchboard and redirects incoming calls. Also coordinates the announcement of overhead paging for codes in emergency situation. In addition, takes and distributes messages for hospital employees.
- Welcomes visitors in person or on the telephone.
- Directs visitors.
- Maintains security and issues visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area.
- Maintains continuity among work teams.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Contributes to team effort.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, follow-up and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Should be a critical thinker, able to maintain confidentiality, and be accurate, concise and detail-oriented.
- Ability to deal tactfully with, patients, hospital staff and the general public.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- A High School diploma (or equivalent) and at least a year of experience as a receptionist in a professional enviroment required.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.