Nutritional Services Aide- PRN-Inpatient Rehab HospitalDallas, Texas
Prepare exciting meals that meet the dietary guidelines. Your "customers" (our residents) are sure to appreciate your special efforts in making their food enticing while making sure it's the nutritional, healthful food they need.
- Read menus, recipes, and review all necessary steps in meal preparation with the Dietary Services Manager
- Prepare all necessary menu items, determine quantity of food needed and follow recipes
- Serve meals using portions listed on menu; use proper food preparation and handling techniques
- Prepare substitute items to meet resident's individual needs
- Cover, date and label all leftovers and store properly
- Follow established security routine; use proper infection control techniques and protective equipment; use proper safety techniques
- Receive and check all deliveries against invoices issued by the Dietary Services Manager
- Perform other duties as assigned
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.