Executive FellowshipCoral Gables, Florida
Kindred Transitional Care Hospitals has a career opportunity for you as an Executive Fellow! As a division of Kindred Healthcare, we play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients who require acute care and rehabilitation over an extended period.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to deliver intensive, multidisciplinary care and transition patients' home or to a lower level of care as quickly and safely as possible. Each employee's dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine's 'Most Admired Healthcare Company' for 8 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
Executive Fellow Program:
- The focus during the three in-class sessions of the program are on individual leadership, team leadership, strategic leadership.
- The program also requires a capstone project to be completed on a key business issue with presentation required to an executive panel.
- The program has a strong track record of success with previous Fellows moving up into significant leadership roles.
- Relocation may be required at the completion of the Executive Fellowship Program.
Executive Fellow, Post Acute Care, Long Term Acute Care, LTAC, Transitional Care Hospitals, Leadership, Training, Development
As an Executive Fellow you will have:
- Master's degree (MBA or MHA) required
- 2-3 years of healthcare experience preferred
- Exhibits business acumen as it relates to a healthcare organization
- Exhibits a current working knowledge of financial operations and management
- Managerial experience strongly preferred
- Displays strong leadership and management ability for all levels of employees
- Proven skills in directing and motivating others along with exhibited feedback and coach capabilities.
- Expresses excellent verbal and written skills to communicate with employees, patients, physicians, referral sources, regulatory agencies, vendors or members of the community
- Demonstrates current knowledge of federal and state regulations governing hospital operations, financial, business and clinical necessary to direct patient care and hospital operations
- Demonstrated ability to conduct job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct, its policies and procedures, applicable federal and state laws and applicable professional standards
- Exhibit sound judgment, ability to act decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
- Aptitude to read, analyze and interpret professional and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.