MercyOne Clive Rehabilitation Hospital and its staff are committed to:
- Delivering compassionate and high-quality health services.
- Distinguishing ourselves as the rehabilitation provider of choice.
- Partnering with others in the community to improve the quality of life.
- Ensures visitors are acknowleged quickly and helps direct them and answer any questions.
- Initiates medical record upon admission. Maintains said record during patient stay, and closes the record upon patient discharge.
- Initiates follow-up regarding doctors orders.
- Ensures that all patient and special charges are processed.
- Serves as unit receptionist for incoming and outgoing calls and visitor information.
- Interacts frequently with unit personnel, physicians, visitors, patients’ families and other ancillary hospital personnel for the purpose of giving and receiving information.
- Has minimal contact with patients. Duties may include answering patient lights, and fulfilling patient request for non-care items. Requires professional, courteous, and helpful manner in all contacts with customers.
- Position involves multi-tasking in a high stress environment. Requires constant mental alertness and the ability to calmly and accurately perform duties when subjected to frequent and varied interruptions.
- Must have the ability to exercise judgment and initiative in the resolution of problems encountered,
- Ensures that all patient and unit equipment, supplies and procedures are ordered and received,
- Other duties as assigned.