Receptionist - MercyOne Clive Rehab HospitalClive, Iowa
- Manages incoming calls.
- Processes mailing labels for outgoing mail.
- Assists coworkers with various documents using Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Maintains confidentiality of all data.
- Supports the administration team with miscellaneous projects.
- Directly communicates with and assists hospital customers.
- The employee must maintain a professional demeanor and appearance to reflect proper image for the Hospital and the board members, medical staff, community leaders and fellow employees.
- Must have good organizational skills and analytical ability in order to interpret information, and carry out duties independently.
- Must be cooperative and have the desire to be a team player.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Documented experience in administrative or executive secretary role or similar position.
- Proficient use of computer word processing.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Ability to deal tactfully with patients, physicians, visitors and the general public.
- Ability to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Ability to minimize waste of supplies, misuse of equipment, etc.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.